[K12OSN] Smb-ldap admin interface and hardware recommendations

Quentin Hartman qhartman at lane.k12.or.us
Thu Feb 9 18:50:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 07:34 -0500, cliebow at midmaine.com wrote:
<snip>
> ..working on a web-based cgi front end for my scripts now..chuck

Would you be willing to post or send me your scripts directly? I too am
working on a Web front-end (in Python) for the script I just posted.

I'd be curious to see how you approached this problem, especially since
it sounds like you work with the LDAP directory more directly. I'd like
to remove the dependency of the IDEALX scripts from my setup since they
don't seem to both be stagnated and overly complex for my needs.

--
-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-
Technology Coordinator