[K12OSN] libstdc++.so.6

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 16:04:02 UTC 2006

I am using K12LTSP-4.4.1
Server is a home brew: AMD Athalon 1gig with 1.5gig of RAM

I need to install gcc and some video software that requires gcc to be
installed.  When I use the ADD/REMOVE PACKAGES option to install gcc or
anything else I get a message that states the following programs need
this particular library file: fl_teachertool, Abiword, gtkmathview, and
enchant.  All of these programs are working correctly and libstdc++.so.6
is in the /usr/lib folder.  How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Pat