[K12OSN] Schoolmaster / schoolmaster.com

Sharon Betts sbetts at msad52.org
Fri Feb 17 18:09:12 UTC 2006

Paul,
They did not stand alone -- they are completely integrated into one
database (MySQL) -- there is no transfer of data.  But, you should look
for yourself unless you are completely sold on PowerSchool and have the
finances available.  I am not a salesperson for Centre -- just a proponent
of OpenSource that meets the needs of a district and trying to clarify
your reasoning in my mind.
Sharon