[K12OSN] desktop resolution issue

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Thu Feb 23 15:27:48 UTC 2006

Also, you may also need to experiment with adjusting the:

X_HORZSYNC

parameter in lts.conf to get an appropriate horizontal sync for your
laptop's screen.  Sometimes the default horizontal sync range is too low
to achieve the appropriate resolution at the given vertical refresh rate
on certain monitors.

Something like:  X_HORZSYNC = "30-70"
is a good start.  Checking the User's manual for the laptop is even
better - sometimes the wrong sync frequency can cause damage to the
monitor.

-Gadi