[K12OSN] Connecting to OSX Tiger Volumes

Ryan Collins mr.rcollins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:09:57 UTC 2006

On 1/27/06, Selzler, Bruce <SelzlerB at esuhsd.org> wrote:
> What I would really like to do is have OSX server LDAP and have the LTSP
> workstations use that information to log each student on so they can
> mount their OSX folders and work on the files they have stored there on
> their own desktop.  But I've had zero luck with that as well.

Did you have a look at the directions in the wiki:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Technical%3AIntegrateWithOSX

Our home folders on the OS X machines, and I authenticate our LTSP
server with the OS X server and our XP clients with the OS X server. A
user can log in under Windows, OS X, or LTSP, and have the same
Documents folder and Desktop (except I don't show the desktop with
LTSP).

--
Ryan Collins
Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools