[K12OSN] MySpace article featuring yours truly

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Feb 28 16:42:20 UTC 2006

Don't you sound like a party pooper!  We block MySpace at our schools
along with www.urbanchat.com and www.blackplanet.com.  We don't see any
educational value in these sites.  I have been trying to find an
anonymous internet proxy to try getting around the filter.  Does anyone
know of any that I could try???

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel