[K12OSN] which XSERVER for riva128?

I've got a client workstation that can't seem to start its X server. When X tries to start, it fails but reports that the machine has a RIVA128 chip but it can't seem to start the X server (I forget the actual error message). I'm suprised that the XFree 4 drivers won't work. In any event, I can hardcode the X server for this workstation. Does anyone know which one I should use for the RIVA128?

Petre