[K12OSN] HP Compaq thin client t5515

I've got a line on some cheap used 64 meg HP Compaq thin client t5515 models...

Does anyone know if these will work with K12LTSP? I've read the Server OS compatibility/support:

Microsoft® Windows® NT Server 4.0 family, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server family, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server family (except data center addition); Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services, Citrix Metaframe XP and Citrix Presentation Server, Linux, Unix

But does this really mean us, too??

Thanks,  Jim