[K12OSN] How to make a local repository for K12ltsp 4.4.1?

All,

I had a hard drive go bad yesterday, and needed to rebuild a server.  I boot with the command line "linux askmethod" and perform an "http install" from my local fileserver.  The longest part of the rebuild was downloading all the updated packages using yum update, as the update went out to the internet to get the files.

To simplify recoveries in the future, I would like to keep all files for rebuilding the k12ltsp servers on a local server.

What is the best source to rsync from to only get 4.4.1 k12ltsp?  How big will this repository be?

Specifically, what gpg keys do I need to download as well?  I ran into some problems with installing the xfce (yum install xfce4*) , one of the packages (pkginfo or something like that) indicated that the k12ltsp keys were not correct.

What changes do I need to make to the local files to use the local repository?

regards,

norm