[K12OSN] Using clients' network boot BIOS option

Machines of the past few years usually have an option in their BIOS to boot from the LAN. But whenever I've tried using it with a K12LTSTP server, it doesn't work, the client doesn't boot from the server. Should this work? Do I have to add something to lts.conf? I generally favor boot floppies, but I've got one machine that starts to boot from the floppy but then the screen goes grey and I get a line of garbage characters in the middle of the screen. So, I need an alternative way to at least test booting. This machine has a boot from lan option, but like all the others I've tried, it doesn't seem to work.

Petre