RE: [K12OSN] Help!! All clients fail to log onto desktop

Added info-

There is no working right-click when the icewm taskbar fails to finish loading in the library...

I only have the colored background.

When a student boots from the standalone linux box in my classroom using DMCP Chooser into the K12LTSP server running the library everything works as it should. Desktop, right click, taskbar...

Man this is wierd.  I never imagined this even as a remote eventuality.

Jim