[K12OSN] OT: routers/ kvm switch FS

Hello LIst,,

This is way off topic,but thought possibly someone here might be able to
use these.
Our school joined into a wireless network at the beginning of this school
year,& we wound up with some extra hardware.
We have a Cisco router 2500 with all interface cables etc,and the external
dsu box /cables with it. We have a brand new Netvanta 5000 router  which
is comparable to the new series Cisco router brand new never out of the
box. We also have an older edimax 8 port KVM switch with (8) 6' cables.
IF anyone could use any of this let me know with an offer . I'll run it
across the superintendent here,,and you may own it,if you can use any of
this.
Hope this may help someone.

Thanks,

Barry Cisna