Re: [K12OSN] Connecting to OSX Tiger Volumes

so you're OS X server is currently hosting home directories? This same OS X server is also an open directory/LDAP server? You can either set up your ltsp server to authenticate to the LDAP server, or use generic logins and have the students connect to the server once logged in. Give me some more specifics and I'll help you out.

Brad