[K12OSN] Firefox locks up server

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Sat Feb 4 16:20:56 UTC 2006

I need to add to my original post, the server itself does not lockup.
The server will reboot, but it takes forever for the server's nfs daemon
to shutdown.  X windows does not lockup on the server, but the clients
cannot get the X session back after you power off the terminals.  Also,
I am only have one of the server nics configured.  Need to do a teamed
type setup to improve redundancy and performance of the nics.  Another
thing I need to add is the LTSP server remotely mounts the home
directory through NFS. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Glenn