[K12OSN] nx client gets error 204

Hello List,

I have tried to get NX server/client working on a couple of our K12LTSP
servers. I have the server running ,confirmed but when I try to connect
from either a Windows macine or even localhost/Linux ,in the output file i
get
Connected to <ipaddress> on  port 22
nx  > 208 using auth method: publickey,
nx  > 204 authentication failed,
regardless which of the servers I have NX server running on. I did read
the howto , by Rick Stout,which is well written. Has anyone else with
K12LTSP ,experienced this? I was just wanting to see how this works,after
seeing all the positive comments by everyone,that has posted about FreeNX.
On the Linux client I do not see any means of importing dsa keys??
Im missing something, Im sure,, but duuuhhh me...

Thanks You,

Barry Cisna