Re: [K12OSN] nx client gets error 204

In reading Rick Stout's article, did you get the part about importing the server's client.id_dsa.key into the client? With that said, I've got one server that I can't connect to the nxserver; I get an 'Authentication failed for user petre' each time. And yes I did import the client.id_dsa.key from that server. I've got nxserver running on three or four other servers and I connect to them just fine.

Petre

cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us wrote:
Hello List,

I have tried to get NX server/client working on a couple of our K12LTSP
servers. I have the server running ,confirmed but when I try to connect
from either a Windows macine or even localhost/Linux ,in the output file i
get
Connected to <ipaddress> on  port 22
nx  > 208 using auth method: publickey,
nx  > 204 authentication failed,
regardless which of the servers I have NX server running on. I did read
the howto , by Rick Stout,which is well written. Has anyone else with
K12LTSP ,experienced this? I was just wanting to see how this works,after
seeing all the positive comments by everyone,that has posted about FreeNX.
On the Linux client I do not see any means of importing dsa keys??
Im missing something, Im sure,, but duuuhhh me...

Thanks You,

Barry Cisna