[K12OSN] Dell Poweredge 2850 video after running Yum to update server

I ran Yum extender to update my ltsp server which is a Dell PowerEdge
2850 and the X.org update broke video on the server console.  I set the
video to vesa driver to get the video back on the server.  Did not break
the clients though.  I just want to give everybody a heads up if you
have one of these servers.  The server has an integrated Ati Radeon 7000
for video.

-Glenn