Re: [K12OSN] Dell Poweredge 2850 video after running Yum to update server

Glenn Arnold wrote:
I ran Yum extender to update my ltsp server which is a Dell PowerEdge
2850 and the X.org update broke video on the server console.  I set the
video to vesa driver to get the video back on the server.  Did not break
the clients though.  I just want to give everybody a heads up if you
have one of these servers.  The server has an integrated Ati Radeon 7000
for video.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a PowerEdge 1850 and run the latest k12ltsp-4.2.3EL on it. The same thing happened there as well. Changing to vesa in xorg fixed it.

Trond

-Glenn