[K12OSN] web filtering with SquidGuard

We are filtering unwanted webpages with SquidGuard. We set the transparent proxy script, using iptables, to redirect all port 80 surfing to squid. We have been very happy with our solution. But now it has come to our attention that our efforts to block unwanted webpages are easily bypassed. The students use web-proxies instead. They use pages like proxypop.com to jump directly to the banned pages.

We are blocking these sites as we discover them, but there's just too many of them... Our installation of SquidGuard is installed on a Debian Sarge machine. It doesn't auto-update it's databases in any way as far as I know. Is there some way of updating SquidGuards database of blocked urls and domains?

--
Trond Maehlum