[K12OSN] eMac video driver

Hello K12LTSPer's,

Could anyone point me somewere for a howto, on getting eMacs that get
Xserver error,at bootup for a resolve? I switched to a shell login then
did start xserver but the error goes by too fast to gather any info from
it. Not sure what version of Openfirmware these machines have on them? I
can get iMacs to boot up fine with a default install of the PPC rpm .

K12LTSP v 4.1.1

Thank You,

Barry Cisna