Re: [K12OSN] Software virtualization...opensource way?

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 07:23, David Trask wrote:
> I'm curious to know what others may have done, experienced, or are working
> on.

It's not free...but not that expensive either; the fees cover installation and
24/7 support for 1 year.  We still offer a free, non-virtualized version, but
have found there is a growing level of interest in a supported model...not to
mention compatibility with those pesky non-OS applications.

http://www.novell.com/partnerguide/product/201582.html
http://www.safedesk.com/products/enterprise/

--
Curt Craig