[K12OSN] Re: Software virtualization...opensource way?

begin:vcard
fn:Justin Paulsen
n:Paulsen;Justin
org:Frederic School District;IT Dept.
adr:;;1437 Clam Falls Drive;Frederic;WI;54837;USA
email;internet:paulsenj frederic k12 wi us
title:IT Coordinator
tel;work:1-715-327-4223
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://katerina.frederic.k12.wi.us