[K12OSN] Setting Open Office 2.0 to save as a Doc by default.

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 02:04:30 UTC 2006

Hey Eric,
i just patched the files manually and am good with the ms-formats.  I
can't see why the script wouldn't work unfortunately. I'd really like
to avoid the registration/licence agreement wizard.  Is there anything
I can do about that?  Also, I renamed javaldx to avoid the freezing.
I don't think that's a good long term solution though.  If a user gets
into the options>java settings it will freeze then too.   Any advice
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Peter