[K12OSN] No sound with 4.4.1

Hello Barbara,

On your 4.4.1 installation, you did uncomment the sound line in the lts.conf
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf  file,[SOUND = Y]? Also the next line down
from there did you comment the default sound module[nasd] and >uncomment<
the esd entry? I could only get mine to work with the esd sound module.

Let me know if you are still having probs..

Take Care,

Barry Cisna