[K12OSN] tuxtype2 drops on macs

Hello List,

Now that Im delving into Mac thin clients on our network, Ive found that
tuxtype2 does not open.It momentarily pops open then closes. When i start
tuxtype from the command line im seeing that it closes do to the fact it
does not find a soundcard? I know Tux math has a config GUI that you can
disable sound in the program parameters. Does anyone know how to handcode
tuxtype to disable the sound stuff,in its config file?
All other programs are appearing to open nicely.
This would be nice to get this working for k-5 kids in oder to
"pitch/promote" K12LTSP here .
K12LTSP v 4.1.1
Ideas/comments?

Thank You,