Re: [K12OSN] 2 Questions- No volume control and TV card...

Yes, good question... I've been poking around on the server and google but can't figure it out yet.

If I could just find how to control the volume this little box would be in my kitchen :-)

How do you do that? Can ESD send volume info to the client? It would be good if there was a volume control interface that came on the screen to control volume on the client, but I haven't seen it. Is there such a thing?

Burke Almquist wrote:

You need to let the gnome application applet know that you are using ESD or NASD.