[K12OSN] Geting things installed

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 16:54:54 UTC 2006

I am trying to install some of the additional things from the CDs into
my server.  When I open the add/remove packages program and click on the
things I need or want I get the following message about files needed for
other things that are already installed and working just fine.

Libjc	(gcc-objc’,’4.0.1’, fc4’)

Libsddc++.so.6 (GLIBCXX_3.4.6)(‘gtkmathview’,’1.2.1’,’1.fc4’)

Libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.6) (‘abiword’,2.4.2’,’1.fc4’)

I have located the libstdc++.so.6 file in the /usr/lib/ folder.  The
libjc file is not in my server and I haven’t been able to locate an rpm
or tar of this file on the Internet.

I want to install the Fl_TeacherTool and these missing files are
stopping me from doing that.

Thanks for the help
Pat