Re: [K12OSN] Geting things installed

On 2/10/06, jconlon1 elp rr com <jconlon1 elp rr com> wrote:
> I got it installed but when I run it if I pass the mouse pointer over
> any of the buttons without pressing any of them the program quits. Any
> Ideas on how to solve this?

Wow! Can you tell me the specifics...
What version of k12 do you have?
Did you use yum to install it or compiled yourself?
Any error messages when it fails?
Did you previously have TT installed?
Did you launch it as root?

I'm pretty sure version 0.21 should be relatively stable since many
people including myself are using it. So I find this behavior odd.

--
Robert Arkiletian