Re: [K12OSN] Geting things installed

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Robert Arkiletian wrote:

On 2/10/06, jconlon1 elp rr com <jconlon1 elp rr com> wrote:
I got it installed but when I run it if I pass the mouse pointer over
any of the buttons without pressing any of them the program quits. Any
Ideas on how to solve this?

Wow! Can you tell me the specifics...
What version of k12 do you have?
Did you use yum to install it or compiled yourself?
Any error messages when it fails?
Did you previously have TT installed?
Did you launch it as root?

I'm pretty sure version 0.21 should be relatively stable since many
people including myself are using it. So I find this behavior odd.

Maybe a problem with fltk 1.1.4 rather than 1.1.6?

Pat, what version of fltk do you have installed?

	rpm -q ftlk

If it reports 1.1.4, can you upgrade to the latest version and let
us know if that fixes it or not?

	yum install ftlk

-Eric