[K12OSN] K12LTSP from a remote site

Mike Brzezowski mike75bug at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:35:27 UTC 2006

First, what is your connection speed at each of these sites.

I am totally new to the LTSP, but not new to Linux, so I may have totally
invalid answers ;)

BUT, if the DHCP doesn't automatically travel the IPSEC, then you could
just  put a basic LTSP server there at the new school, but in the servers
section of the lts.config, just point everything to the more powerful
machine.

Set SERVERS and anything else to point to the beastie computer at your
current location.

So what do you think?

Bandwidth might kill this still though.

Mike