Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP from a remote site

First, what is your connection speed at each of these sites.

I am totally new to the LTSP, but not new to Linux, so I may have totally invalid answers ;)

BUT, if the DHCP doesn't automatically travel the IPSEC, then you could just  put a basic LTSP server there at the new school, but in the servers section of the lts.config, just point everything to the more powerful machine.

Set SERVERS and anything else to point to the beastie computer at your current location.

So what do you think?

Bandwidth might kill this still though.

Mike