[K12OSN] mounting iso error message - Using iso for Vmplayer

Can someone help me? I am trying to mount a windowsxp.iso that I
creadted and used previously with Win4lin. When I try using it with
VMplayer it doesn't recognize it. When I try to mount it I get he
following message.

[root k12ltsp ~]# mount  -t iso9660 windowsxp.iso /tmp/winxp -o loop -v
mount: going to use the loop device /dev/loop0
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       or too many mounted file systems
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)