Re: [K12OSN] Using GOsa as admin interface to smb-ldap

Julian Yap wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone tried out or is using GOsa (https://gosa.gonicus.de/) as an
admin interface to smb-ldap?

I had a quick look last night.  It looks real pretty but when I
installed it, I found it does stuff like it makes you change you schema,
makes you add users to a group if they want to use Gosa to change their
settings, ties in your Samba password with your Unix one, etc...

Regards,
Julian