Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP from a remote site

You want to centralize as many services as you can but you are going to at least want separate LTSP servers at each site since the X traffic will use a lot of bandwidth at a good res and color setting. Your login and email/web/proxy should be easy to centralize. The bandwidth between the sites and the frequency that people visit both schools will determine whether home folders are centrally shared, separate, or separated but synced over the network.