Re: [K12OSN] david trask:re sme7 dans and ldap

I've decided to bite the bullet and go LDAP of some kind to integrate my network of Macs, Windows and Linux.

Can anyone point me to a how-to that starts you with a standard /etc/passwd and shadow combination and goes through the conversion to LDAP?

Any other pointers to useful documentation?

Thanks.

Hoover Chan                   chan sacredsf org
Technology Network Coordinator
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.
San Francisco, CA 94115