Re: [K12OSN] scripting help needed: Nuking .rhopenoffice1.1 directories

On Tuesday 14 Feb 2006 07:56, Peter Hartmann wrote:
> I just upgraded to Openoffice2.0,  and I'm getting some errors due to
> the users settings for the previous Openoffice version. How would you
> go about nuking the .rhopenoffice1.1 directories in all the home

cd /home
find . -name ".rhopenoffice1.1" -type d -exec rm -rf {} \;

YMMV (ie test it before you committing yourself)
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation