Re: [K12OSN] VNC into server from outside

If you're running vncserver as a standalong daemon (instead of having xinetd call it) I think you may need to have port 5900 open in your iptables.

Petre

mark ehle homelinux org wrote:
Folks -

I installed a fresh copy of K12LTSP-4.4.1 on my server, ran vncpasswd, fired up
vncserver, and I can't vnc into the server from the outside. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Mark