Re: [K12OSN] Totem player problem

For the record, totem has never worked for me, either.

Petre

jconlon1 elp rr com wrote:
I am using K12LTSP-4.4.1

System is AMD Athalon 1gig processor with 1.5 gig RAM

I yum installed Totem

When I start Totem player it blinks on and then back off and I get the
following error message:
Totem could not startup  Resource busy or not available.

I typed rpm -q totem and got back totem-1.0.4-1

What do I need to do to make this player work correctly?

Thanks in advance.
Pat