[K12OSN]MSNTV Cluster

Hi, everybody. I've pretty much given up on setting up my own LTSP setup, but I still lurk here off and on.
I subscribe to hackaday.com and they recently posted a link to a site where a guy has hacked a MSNTV 2(http://www.webtv.com/pc/) to run a Linux cluster(http://mirror.toc2rta.com/index.php/Main_Page).  It struck me that such a cluster could possibly make a /great/, cheap app server and the individual boxes could be used for terminals.

--
Keith Olson
K-Soft Consulting