[K12OSN] NX problem

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:41:14 UTC 2006

I have a problem using NX sometimes.   Once and a while when I try to
log on it gets stuck loading the window manager. I'm using Gnome with
NX.  Specifically it get's stuck on the splash screen where it show
icons for the services that are starting.    I've tried restarting
sshd which usually resolves any authorization problems and I *seem* to
remember starting and stopping the nxserver.   I'm wondering if anyone
has come up against this problem and if so, did you resolve it?   I
haven't tried Gideons new one yet.

Thanks,
Peter