Re: [K12OSN] OT - school financial/accounting software

did you take a look at SQL ledger -- it's free, fairly easy to install and comes with templates for all kinds of businesses -- I don't know if they set one up for schools, but it's a quick download to find out.  If google is to be believed, it looks like schools in the uk are using or evaluating it -- they may already have the customizations done.  Of course you would have to work in pounds :)

The folks at

Might be able to help you out if you needed some customization (and I bet it would be less than 50k).

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street