[K12OSN] Totem player problem

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Fri Feb 17 12:25:12 UTC 2006

Pat,

You shouldn't need to uninstall totem-gstreamer as it should uninstall
it during the totem-xine install because it is a conflicting package.
However, if it doesn't automatically remove it then yes you need to
remove totem-gstreamer.

As far as getting Totem I would yum/apt-get (depends on the distro you
are using) install it. Same with totem-xine, you should yum/apt-get the
package.

-Paul