[K12OSN] OT - school financial/accounting software

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Feb 17 15:56:42 UTC 2006

I looked at SQL Ledger and it does look nice, simple interface.  It
doesn't have a payroll module and unfortunately we do that inhouse.  I
haven't seen any programs that have the payroll module.  I appreciate
all that have sent input on this subject.

Thanks,

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools