[K12OSN] OT - school financial/accounting software

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Feb 17 16:46:07 UTC 2006

We have around 350 employees.  Payroll is pretty complex in the school
system.  There is a lot of detailed information that they track.  I am
sure that HR would complain if they had to do more steps than they are
currently doing to calculate/enter payroll.  Thanks for the information
on the other products.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools