Re: [K12OSN] MMS-->K12

we use mms for this district but i am not at all familiar with its
underlying structure..it holds student information grades attendance..i
think it is quite adaptable to output in text form..I am told it is
becoming more and more browser based which would mean more accessibler
from linux..
It should be relatively trivial to take text information build a schema
for it and export the same info to ldap..chuck