Re: [K12OSN] MMS-->K12

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 10:08, Paul VanGundy wrote:

> We recently changed to PowerSchool, which is a web-based SIS, and are dropping MMS
> at the end of this year.

We were evaluating PowerSchool last year before upgrading to the newest
Windows version of PDS (specifically written for Catholic schools).

Out of curiosity, do your users use the web interface of PowerSchool
with either Mozilla or Firefox from LTSP terminals? Do they use the
Windows based gradebook software?

--
george kocke <webmaster vol org>
http://www.vol.org