[K12OSN] North Central Linux Symposium

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Fri Feb 17 21:30:42 UTC 2006

I am trying to create a list of Open Source and Educational
conferences.  These would be conferences specifically focussed on FOSS
and Education.  I know that NECC (and VermontFest and MECC...) are
including more Open Source sessions but the I am currently targeting
conference like NELS.

Other than NELS and the North Central Linux Symposium, do people know
of any other conferences or gatherings?

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC