[K12OSN] North Central Linux Symposium

I am trying to create a list of Open Source and Educational conferences. These would be conferences specifically focussed on FOSS and Education. I know that NECC (and VermontFest and MECC...) are including more Open Source sessions but the I am currently targeting conference like NELS.

Other than NELS and the North Central Linux Symposium, do people know of any other conferences or gatherings?

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC