Re: [K12OSN] USB on K12LTSP 4.4.1 (ready to take the plunge...need the how-to)

Chuck-
Did you use ltspfs and fuse?

cliebow midmaine com wrote:
david: i built the newest lbe yesterday with usb with the advances jim and
scottie made this weekend..havnt got a .config to build a matching kernel
yet..but i can send the nfsmount to you if you like
chuck

Hi all...I'm ready to take the plunge on enabling USB thumbdrives on my
K12LTSP terminals....I'm running 4.41 and would like to know where the
best (read easiest) how-to is.  I'm hoping to do this today or tomorrow
a.m. so let me know...thx  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School