Re: [K12OSN] transparent proxying with LTSP

Brad Johnson wrote:

Greetings everyone,

I am in the final stages of completing our first large LTSP lab. In the past, I have been setting the proxy settings inside Firefox, but would prefer to do this transparently. Does anyone have any experience doing this with ipchains, or any GUI-based firewalls? What is your advice? I'd also prefer to redirect to an existing squid/dansguardian proxy that I already have, but I can live with setting up an additional proxy if I have to.

Thanks,

Brad