RE: [K12OSN] OT-BackupPC Errors - fixed

Hi Everybody,

No one responded to my query about pipe errors that I was experiencing with BackupPC, so I pulled a desparate admin maneuver. I tried a reboot. Sometimes I think the [usual] stability of linux is making me forget the fundamentals that I learned from my windows admin days.

I thought you all should be reminded, when in doubt reboot. (That was is my Windows troubleshooting mantra. I guess it can apply to Linux too.)

ck