[K12OSN] desktop resolution issue

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu Feb 23 23:16:15 UTC 2006

The 1064 was a brain f@!t. As I mentioned later, I did a copy and paste
from the relevant sample lines in lts.conf and wrote the email late at
night from memory. The clients are P4/Celeron class laptops which have
no troubles running 10_28_ x 768 at 32 bit. And that was the odd thing
for me, by switching to a different rez and then back, I get true 1028
x 768.

thanks,
William