Re: [K12OSN] desktop resolution issue

The 1064 was a brain f !t As I mentioned later, I did a copy and paste from the relevant sample lines in lts.conf and wrote the email late at night from memory. The clients are P4/Celeron class laptops which have no troubles running 10_28_ x 768 at 32 bit. And that was the odd thing for me, by switching to a different rez and then back, I get true 1028 x 768.

thanks,
William